Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day III Part I

I had bluntly accepted the fact that you were never going to talk to me, but why did you have to write me an email saying so :'( I love you so much, Komal. And I wish I could undo every thing wrong I did here. If I had even the slightest idea this day was going to come, I would have never taken you for granted. I'll always be sorry for this whole thing and I will never forget these days in my life without you.

I agree with you. Sooner or later this was going to happen. I really needed this. One does not realize the importance of someone or something in life unless they've lost it once. I lied to you, and no justifications would make up for it. You are my best friend, and I should have never lied to you, and should have hidden nothing from you. Too bad all I did was hide nothing from you but lie to you a lot. I hope you take me back some day, whenever it is, I will wait. And I will not lie to you. I won't promise, but I will not lie.

And as far as talking to Jenson is concerned, please please don't involve other people in our issues :( I know I didn't listen to you so you had to go to someone, but if you do start talking to me whenever it is, I hope you wont do that. I feel like such a fool now that I have lost everything, thinking of all the thoughts I always had.

I know what I've lost. It breaks my heart to think you wont be talking to me any more. But that's how it's going to be.

I apologized to Jasbeen, I'm not sure for what exactly. I just said if there are any misunderstanding between us, or if was something I said or something he heard from someone else I said, I am extremely sorry for that. And I said I hope we don't have any issues anymore. He said it's fine, and I guess he meant it.

I saw Sana in front of her class today, but she didn't look at me. I told her to let me know when she's free in college so we can talk, but she didn't even look at me even though I tried saying Hi. This just because I asked you to not give them a ride back to the hostel the other day? Tell them I love them both, and I wish things would go back for all of us like it used to be before. We can all make it happen.

Please don't give any explanations for anything. I told you I was an idiot for the way I handled things, and I behaved all the time with you. You mean the world to me, so do the twins. I wouldn't do anything anymore you wouldn't want me to.

Love you always. See you in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment