Hey, my lovely :D I sent you a good morning message, I hope you saw it. So it's been day 6 and things aren't fine between us. I miss you so much and I was so happy to talk to you yesterday. You made me smile, thanks for that.
I read your tweets and from what it appears, Sharbeen and Saurabh already rode your new Mercedes. Please don't cuss at me for saying that. It sucks I found out you even bought one yesterday. Thank goodness for this blog, I can say things without the fear of upsetting you.
I will hug you the day we're back to normal again. If I don't do it, I hope you will. I don't think you're missing me as much as I am missing you, but it's okay. The sight of you makes me very calm. My feeling for you are never going to change. Despite my mental short-sightedness, it was good of you to write me that email.
Don't think I left last night because you said you were flirting with Pradeep. I left because you were not talking much to me. It's better you stay away from me. I don't feel like I've lost you forever, but things are not the same from your side. But it's alright, I hope when things get better between us, you'll be with me through thick and thin. I wont say it in front of you now, because if I do, what's the point of me saying I love you unconditionally :)
Let me know whenever it is you need me, whatever it is you need me for. I've got your back all the time :D
Today I didn't go to college partly because I wasn't feeling well, I had to talk to Shruti, and I wanted to catch up with the theory of relativity derivations like you asked me to. I did it in the morning, and I will get back to it after I finish this post. I miss you so much, I haven't seen you in so many days. I hope you are doing well.
See you later, my lovely :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment